You don’t have to be an early childhood expert to make Lee County a better place for young children and their families.
Want to get involved? Here’s how:
- Get informed. Read our Annual Report and watch a video about why the First 2,000 Days matter.
- Get social. “Like” us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, and share the news with your friends and followers.
- Sign up for our e-newsletter to connect with what’s happening in Lee County when it comes to early childhood development.
- Write a letter to the editor to show your support for funding programs that help all children success.
- Contact your elected officials to tell them how important early childhood development is to our county and to our state.
- Share information about the First 2,000 Days campaign with your congregation.
Contact us for more information about opportunities.